Cheese.....

Oh I love cheese as well, most of my Christmas weight gain was down to that I suspect.

wtf suz!!! could you have saved it for me for Brum?
jeez almost as bad as susan and the vodka!

It's a smelly cheese anyway, might get some funny looks on public transport. ;) it should keep. Keep it out of the light and at the top of the fridge.

Cant believe someone threw out blue stilton! I dont bother with the packet use by lol. Its OK if you do what Jim says.

Now see what You've done Susie. :(

lol. I dont think stilton had ever made it to its use by date in my house anyway ;)

Its a yuk to stilton or any other blue cheese from me.

Agreed, they are HORRIBLE :yuk:

Now some nice cheddar, wensleydale or parmesan on the other hand :D

I love mozzarella too, slice beef tomatoes layered with slices of mozzarella and a generous drizzle of olive oil and torn basil is just YUM!

I am addicted to Brie right now. I think it's one of the very low carb cheeses (????) and I have it sliced on it's own or on top of grilled mushrooms or grilled crispy salami. It only takes a second to melt but tastes extra yummy when it has.

Rose see
Brie Cheese (1 oz) [change]
Calories 100
Fat 10 g
Saturated Fat 5 g
Carbohydrates 0 g
Cholesterol 30 mg
Protein 6 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g

Susie can't BELIEVE you actually threw out stilton. :eek: That's against my religion! I have it on everything - melted on veg and MiMs, also straight up with celery sticks, crumbled into salads, the list goes on and on. I know how big those tesco blocks were, but the only reason I didn't buy one in the end is that I knew that I would eat it all! :)

Having said all that - if you know that cheese stalls you then getting rid is the sensible thing to do. If only I could do that with pretend-o-choc! ;)

I know sweetie, it is a crime against humanity - shouldn't have bought it in the first place...but then I shouldn't have had rice this evening :eek: - blooming meal has been repeating on me all night (niiiice, not).

My willpower (never known for its staying power) has obviously gone away for the weekend...standing in Waitrose I blanked out any resistance and happily listened to the voice in my head, which said "Buy the rice, buy the rice...". Tonight I'm back in ketosis - but that won't last :( I am a silly moo.

Back