Cheese.....

We all do it from time to time, I like to think it is my body that is saying it just needs something lol - nothing to do with my willpower lol

Ah, but the great thing about Atkins is that a couple of days of legal stuff and you'll be right back to burning fat and losing weight Susie - it actually allows for the odd slip! :)

Well, as I'm going to be more or less on induction for the next four(teen) years, slip ups are definitely going to happen :)

Funny that it was rice that got me. Never used to be a big rice eater - and I passed aisle after aisle of bread rolls, pies (pies mmm) and other evil carbs - and didn't go for them.

oooooooooooo forgot to put in my menu today, evil pie from Tesco (walkers fluted pork pie - probably the best pork pie in the world) tried to give the crust to the dog but could not get it to leave my hand!

LOL Bren! I had a similar experience with birthday cake last weekend - I thought I was cutting it to give to children, but it kept falling UPWARDS into my mouth. Strange that! :)

Damn anti gravity :) Kids parties must be so difficult for that - I don't come into contact with the wee blighters, so don't have to worry, but a friend of mine in Oz with two kids says their leftovers just head straight to her mouth :)

Anti - grav!!!!!!! Do you think we can patent it and make tons of money? :D

The left overs are the hardest for me - makes me want to cry throwing it out - but keep thinking that money "spent" on health has to be worth it.

bought some marmite cheese yesterday, i think its very anti gravity! scared to open it, it will disappear very quickly i fear!

Marmite cheese - does it exist? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ............

Now that stuff would sink like a stone here. ;)

They do marmite babybels in sainsburys, mmm.

I really struggle with the whole disposing of leftovers thing so I make the kids empty their own plates into the bin when they are finished now and I don't even have to see them.

Marmite cheese???????? Oh please report back, Marty!

Jo - think that is a fab plan, to get the kids to do that. I had "starving children in Biafra" drummed into me when I was a kid, and it is very hard to overcome.

the marmite cheese is divine :) BTW i will bring cheese on the night out in brum. i always have some in my handbag pmsl!

Back