cheesecake help !!!

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
i have recently discovered that i make the best cheesecake in the world barr none, this is not me being conceited i have been cursed with this and i know it is a heavy burden to bear for one with an ever expanding belly lmao no but seriously i have been making cheesecakes after i made a friend one and now it's getting out of hand as there really nice so ineed some suggestions i can just about manage to make the top layer low fat but i want some suggestions for the base i was thinking bout using scan bran and biscuits but i'm not sure if it would be as nice :confused: help ladies

What about using ½ fat digestive biccies and maybe mix some museli into to it, or maybe crushed ginger or amaretti biccies, good luck with it, it sounds delicious...

caramel snack a jacks maybe

SW Magazine had a receipe for berry cheesecake this month...or last I can't quite remember and it looked delish. I have seen SW recipies for cheesecake using quark for the top and very low fat ginger nut biscuits for the base. I keep meaning to try them as I LOVE cheesecake and my brother makes the most delish mint aero one (with a billion syns) but I can never find where they keep the quark and feel like a moron asking anyone in Tesco!!! Anyway hope this helps xx

LOL Ria, you crack me up!!!

When you've created the perfect low-fat cheesecake, share your recipe please! I was experimenting a few weeks ago and got as far as doing baked cheescakes using one light digestive crushed up for the base, but it wasn't brilliant! Would have been better mixed with something to make it more crunchy.... I gave up experimenting as I ran out of quark and OH ate my biscuits! LOL!

What a burden to carry lol. Like the other posts I would opt for lower fat bikkies or something with flavour such as ginger nuts. You could try roasting some oates and mixing them in with the biscuites. I wonder if you used enough oats (or crusshed weetabix etc) if they could be used as a healthy B instead of cereal? Probably not but its worth finding out.

Good luck xxx

it is indeed a burden hahaha i made a fruit and nut cheese cake last week with bourbons as the base with digestives , the digestives were my healthy extra b and because it had the word cheese in it and was shaped in a triangular piece (nb - everyone knows slimming world magic rules about triangular food ) i had the top as my extra a all perfectly plausable but apparently it doesn count i checked the book twice and knowere does it say i CANT gave digestives as an heb lmao

Back