Puddings Slightly synful oreo "cheesecake" choccy dessert!

I fancied making some sort of cheesecake dessert today, and ended up making an oreo based cheesecake-ish style dessert, which I thought I would share the recipe for. I HATE sweetener so am trying to avoid it wherever possible... I don't think quark and options needs sweetening but if you like it really sweet you could mix some in.

The dessert I made had 8.5 syns for one portion but you could make it lower if you prefer :) Depends how many syns you have left for the day!

This is for an individual serving...

2 oreo cookies, crushed (5 syns)
1 tsp butter or low fat spread (anywhere between 1 and 2 syns, depending on what you use)
11g (1 sachet) belgian choc options (2 syns)
As much quark as you fancy, to fit in the dish
Frozen berries
Chopped banana

Crush the oreos
Melt the spread for 10 seconds in the microwave and mix with the crushed oreos
Put oreo mix into the bottom of a ramekin, or similar single portion dish, and press down (I used a wide tumbler as I had no ramekins!)
I put my tumbler in the freezer for about 10 mins to set the base, you could refrigerate instead but not sure how long for
Mix the quark thoroughly with the options
When the base has set, layer it with fruit and then dollop on half of the quark mix
Layer more fruit on, and add the rest of the quark
Top with more fruit

You may like to refrigerate for a while before eating, but I didn't and it was really nice! I think the white choc options would work better as you can still taste the quark flavour a little through the belgian choc. Doesn't really matter though!

Made the above way it's 8.5 syns (I used spread that was 1.5 syns for a tsp) however you could use just 1 oreo and 1/2 tsp butter/spread, which would make the dessert 5 syns instead.

Hope that helps someone get a sweet choccy fix :)

PS I have discovered frozen blueberries.... they are AMAZING!

Back