Puddings CHEESECAKE THANK YOU!!

Just wanted to thank you all for the cheesecake recipe...
Almost fell off the wagon and put a vanilla cheesecake in my trolley...
when i passed the cereal bar isle i changed my mind and opted for the quork version, ive yet to try it but know i'll feel so much better with my choice!

For those who havent come across it...
  • Alpen light (fudge) warmed in the microwave (HE.B) or (3 syns per bar)
  • Quork
  • Splenda
  • Vanilla essence
  • White choc options sachet (2syns)
with fresh strawberries as im on an EE day...
If anyone has anymore yummy cheesecake versions id love to try them... cheesecake is my guilty pleasure!

Just wondering Hun but how much Quork, Splenda and essence do you need x

Ali, was going to do something similar myself with a sugar free strawberry jelly but have to use Lidl 0.2% fat Linessa light soft cheese as there is no such thing as low fat quark or fromage frais in Cyprus. No taste to this 'cheese' except sort of yoghurty flavour so think it will take a flavouring very well.

Now trying to source the base as some recipies call for Graham crackers half fat or in this thread, low fat Alpen bars which again, I haven't seen over here but there again, never really looked. I do know that stuff like Options or W.W. choc drinks are only available for expat discount shops which means few and far between and go like hot cakes...pardon the pun.

Any one got an ideas for a low fat base which, hopefully, I might be able to get here?

Hello! Do you syn the lidl linessa cheese?
thx

Back