Cheesy Garlic Bread, have I ruined it all?!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by skinny4summer, 30 May 2010 Social URL.

1. skinny4summer

skinny4summer Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

Went for a carvery with my boyfriend today and was really good, only had meat (which i trimmed all the fat off of) and veg. Didn't go for any potatoes, because even the new potatoes were swimming in butter.

My boyfriend ordered cheesy garlic bread as a starter and although I had absolutely no intention of eating any of it, I ended up having 2 mouthfuls (less than half a slice).

What do people reckon the damage is? I'm having an Extra Easy day, haven't had either my HeA or HeB - am I being too hopeful thinking I could maybe count either of these towards it?!

HELP PLEASE!!!!!! :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xxtannyxx

xxtannyxx i will be slim

Start Weight:
    33st1lb
    Current Weight:
    30st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(9.07%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    you could count the cheese towards heA,but not the white bread you will have to syn that!
    depending on how big the two mouthfuls was hun,will depends on your syns i know a white slice of medium bread is 6 syns!
    i would worry to much about by sound of it it wernt that much stop beating yourself up!!

4. skinny4summer

skinny4summer Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There were 3 pieces in the portion, and I had probably 1/3 of 1 piece, so I work that out at 2.5 syns.........phew! Thank you so much for your help :) feel lots better now!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.