Cheesy Leeks for Christmas Dinner tomorrow eeeek!

alimatron

I know I have left it very late but would really appreciate a recipe for low syn cheesy leeks tomorrow for our early Christmas Lunch. I have leeks and quark but not sure how to go about it and cannot find the recipe that I found last week!!!

Any help appreciated. :):):)

I would ask on the recipe sub section Hun ....xxx could you not use a cheese packet mix and syn it?? I made a lasagne yesterday and used one - was only 8 syns plus hex for milk xx

I fried my leeks in fry light until brown. Stirred in 1/2 tub quark and heated in micro for a min or two to soften. Sprinkle over low fat cheddar. Everyone loved it - were surprised when I told them slimmers world. Lovely ...

I had a sudden craving for creamy leeks yesterday so was eagerly browsing the forums but then never got round to making them. However I found another recipe which used Philadelphia instead of Quark, so your HEX A but more rich :)

Adding a 1/4tsp of mustard pdr and Worcester sauces a little garlic granules brings out both the leek and cheese flavours out

When I used to make them I was doing red and green days and I fried the leeks in fry light until soft then added 3 or 4 laughing cow light mixed it together with a fork and then put into the oven for about 20mins it was so nice and free on a green day.

When I used to make them I was doing red and green days and I fried the leeks in fry light until soft then added 3 or 4 laughing cow light mixed it together with a fork and then put into the oven for about 20mins it was so nice and free on a green day.

^^ This is how I make mine too, except I use Dairylea Light as I find it is richer. It's free on all plans, as long as you're counting the Laughing Cow / Dairylea Light as your HExA.

Back