Chellywellyboot's weekly weigh in =)

Thanks girls hopefully I feel a bit better soon about it all! Thanks for the reassurance girls =)

Does take a while for the head to catch up with the loss hon.remember struggling with that after doing cambridge.would go shopping and still buy over sized frumpy items lol xx

How are you feeling today Chelly? Perhaps you should look at those photos you took of yourself. Surely your camera isn't broken? And your mirror? :D

I'm being flippant I know. But honestly, take a step back and look at yourself as if you were looking at a different person. Someone you've only just met. And say what a lovely looking person you've got there in front of you :) x

How are you feeling today Chelly? Perhaps you should look at those photos you took of yourself. Surely your camera isn't broken? And your mirror? :D

I'm being flippant I know. But honestly, take a step back and look at yourself as if you were looking at a different person. Someone you've only just met. And say what a lovely looking person you've got there in front of you :) x

What a lovely post Bee!

Hey Chelly, how's it going girl?! Long time no hear ;-) Expect you're in full wedding mode now?! How's the maintaining going? xxx

Back