Chellywellyboot's weekly weigh in =)

Well done Chelly, few more weeks and you've made it to goal. Bet you feel fab? xxx

Well done chelly! You've done fab so far ~ you'll be at goal in no time!

Thank you everyone I'm soon chuffed!! I think so far that's like just over 31lbs lost!!

I might be lowering my goal to 11stone because I still feel big but ill need to try on my wedding dress again before i do!!

Remember that you will put about 7 lb back on the first week or two after coming off the diet. I'm sure that's right, but correct me if I'm wrong :)

Oh really? Every time I have refed I've still lost weight, I always followed the lipotrim refeed plan, I ink the first time on refeed with lipotrim I still lost like 7lbs at least, can't remember cus I deleted my stats like a week ago off my signature =( lol

Well done to you...looking good

I might be wrong, but to be fair, it wasn't after following a plan to re-feed. :)

Well done ChellyWellyBoot it must feel fab to be so close to your target!
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks girlies =D

lol mrmojo!! i am sooo strict with myself on refeed cus of the fear of gaining weight - if only that fear had of continued ehh?? haha

Brilliant losses Chelly and SOOO quick :)

3lb and 3/4 gone today wooohooo =DDD

im no longer overweight!!! :talk017:

Wow! You are an inspiration. That is a fab weightloss considering you added a meal (made the right choice there!) and are in the healthy weight range. Amazing. Xx

I really am!! I was considering going to 11 stone but it would be too risky cus my wedding dress probably won't fit then and I wouldn't wanna alter it too much and ruin it so ill stick to 12 stone for now =)

Gives you time before the wedding to crack the maintaining phase too. Wedding dress fitting will definitely keep you on track x

Chelly the Weight Loss machine!! well done, only 3 lb to go!! :worthy:

Back