Chellywellyboot's weekly weigh in =)

Brilliant result, Chelly! Well done :)

OMG...that is fantastic

Have just found this thread, well done chelly your doing so well
Bet you'll have that 3 lbs this week :)

Really pleased for you Chelly, you're such an inspiration to me with your focus! I imagine how you must be feeling and that spurs me on to give it 100% again. I would sooo love to be reporting here in a few months time that I'm down to 12st now.....*dream*dream* xx

Aww bee thank you so much for your kind words! That's put the biggest smile on my face =D

I am really hoping I will be down to 12st!!

I've had some cheese this weekend as a treat but it's been the littlest amounts!!!! I'm hoping I have made the right choices with the food and hope it proves we can still lose weight whilst having food too!!

Hi Chelly. Is tomorrow your weigh in day? Fingers crossed you'll reach your goal!

How'd you do today Chelly? Rather a disaster on my scales, lost a pound mid-week but its gone back on (don't know how) so I finish the week with 0.4lb loss :-( big sigh, guess I've just got to get on with it :-(

oh no =(

what have you been nibbling on?? has it been high carb things?? big portions??

i lost 4.5lbs this week =D :eek::eek::eek:

Wow! That is fantastic! Well done :)

I've only been nibbling lean sandwich ham or ready cooked chicken - checked the packets. But I did misread the WS info and only had 2 sachets and some meat for the first half of the week, plus I was ill so I'm putting it down to that. Three sachets a day, no nibbling at all this week, 20 mins on the cross trainer, I will not let my scales win! Lol. Thanks for your support as ever Chelly, you and the others on here keep me going ;-) Luv ya all xxxx

That's brilliant, Chelly. Well done :D

Thanks guys!!

I reckon the scales will balance out next week mrs!! And it could be down to you not having enough packs aswell I reckon =)

Wow Chelly!!

Wow Chelly, that's brilliant :woohoo:Well done!!!!!!!

Back