Chellywellyboot's weekly weigh in =)

Chelly you are a weight loss machine! Your losses are so inspirational! Xx

Well done Chelly, you are amazing!:D:D:D

xxxxxxxxx

Woohoo Congrats Chelcie! :)

Wow congrats - well done Chelly. You going for a little more or working on maintaining?! I'm still un-decided, think I will drop mine down a little now I'm so close :rolleyes: x

Thanks guys!!

I'm gonna try and maintain at this for a while and need to get booked in to try my dress on again to see how it looks before I lose anymore!! But will carry on with my refeed plan until then =)

Really really happy for you, 4.5 lbs is amazing, congratulations on smashing your target :)

you do realise that you have an average weekly weight loss of over 6.5lbs??? You are bionic lol
Well done!!!!

Haha loving the comments lol!!! Ill try and take a pic later and see if I can't see a big difference and upload before and afters later lol!

Yep I did 6 full weeks TS and then for half the 7th week I added a meal half way through =)

How amazing- I'm only two days in, I'm actually ok and not feeling hungry but I'm bored of it monopolising my life already lol. Going to keep reading your losses to keep me going xxx

Chelly...whoop whoop!
Look at your numbers....what a mega performance

Thanks everyone =D

Try not to let your mind think its bored already or else you will never succeed!! Keep thinking of how exciting it is to be shedding the pounds away! Lol

You sound so happy! And with good cause - you've got to target, have you're baby kitten and you're going to be a beautiful bride. What a wonderful future to look forward to!

Back