Chelsea's last stone off by Christmas mission!!

"We're all off to Sunny Spain............." :D

Hi there peeps. Thought I had better log my food for so far today:-

B. Banana

Milk for tea/coffee HEx A

L. Two hard boiled eggs with green salad, toms

D. Not sure yet, as meeting up with a friend and I don't know if we are eating in or out. I will probably go for chicken and salad and a small jacket spud, it will definitely be SW friendly, that's for sure.

I have been a good girl and saved up loads of syns (roughly about 33) plus today's syns, to offset the wine I shall be drinking tonight :D So I am pleased with that.

Hoping you are all having a fab day

xx

Go Chels!! :D Have a great time tonight. x

Hope you had a lovely evening. Food still looking good. CU on sunday

Food was all really good yesterday and I had banked 33 syns plus yesterdays 10 to enable me to enjoy several glasses of vin blanc :D which I am now paying for :cry:so I am still a bit in credit, plus today's. My WI is on Monday, so plan to be really good over the weekend and fingers crossed for a little loss on Monday. I have another night out tonight but as I still have an overhang ;) I won't be consuming any more wine and instead of staying at hers, will drive home now.

A few years back, when I was a wee lass, a night out would have usually been followed by another night out but these days a good night out is followed by being comatose for a week :eek:

Right, off for a kip at the back of the sunny bus.. still over the limit to drive :D

:D Hey Chelsea, good to catch up on how you are doing - your photo is lovely, I take it that is from one of the cruises??

I am paddling round the edges of Minis, (cos my jeans are too tight :()

Hope you and Jess are well x

Wales!!!!!!!! :D How are you hon? Good to hear from you. I know what you mean about tight trousers. I am sitting here with mine undone and belly hanging out in one disgusting pink and flabby mess :cry:I do hope you are ok. Please don't go anywhere - come and join us on the sunny bus road trip in the Gold section :D xxx

I would love to have a look but don't have enough posts - was snooping yesterday and can't get in as I need to get another 250 - might have to play some of them word games!

Good to hear from you xx

I would love to have a look but don't have enough posts - was snooping yesterday and can't get in as I need to get another 250 - might have to play some of them word games!

Good to hear from you xx
Hurry up Wales, get playing away, if you know what I mean ;) and you can jump aboard. We are having a virtual trip around France at the moment, along with Johnny Depp (Katycakes) and my work crush and Bess has got George Clooney in tow.......daft but it gives us all a smile and a bit of motivation :D xx

It is time...

To stop my faffing about, veering from one plan to another and never sticking to it. :mad:

SW works for other people so why not me? Maybe I was doing something wrong before - even though I thought I had stuck to it rigidly - and I gained weight :eek:

So I am back and giving it another go, with some mentoring from Maximus (hope you haven't forgotten Steve?).

Will dust off my books later, get out the magazines for some recipe ideas and get going :D

Hope you all have a fab Monday, if that is possible :D

x

To stop my faffing about, veering from one plan to another and never sticking to it. :mad:

SW works for other people so why not me? Maybe I was doing something wrong before - even though I thought I had stuck to it rigidly - and I gained weight :eek:

So I am back and giving it another go, with some mentoring from Maximus (hope you haven't forgotten Steve?).

Will dust off my books later, get out the magazines for some recipe ideas and get going :D

x

This sounds serious - good for you. xxx

Chelsea Lou said:

x

Good Luck! I've got the magazines out to try and inspire me too. :)

Yay - Chelsea back on SW. :happy036:
So, no :hide:
No :devilangel:
And if not you'll get a few of these :whoopass: and get I'll the :whip: out

You can be :superwoman:

Seriously though, do you want some recipes? I have loads that I can email you. Just let me know and I'll zip a load together and send them.

Just watch out for Big Steve's recommendations though! He does EE and that kills me BIG TIME.

Yay - Chelsea back on SW. :happy036:
So, no :hide:
No :devilangel:
And if not you'll get a few of these :whoopass: and get I'll the :whip: out

You can be :superwoman:

Seriously though, do you want some recipes? I have loads that I can email you. Just let me know and I'll zip a load together and send them.

Just watch out for Big Steve's recommendations though! He does EE and that kills me BIG TIME.
Bev, I would love some recipes, if you could mail them to my work addy, that would be better, then I can print them off.

Steve has been brilliant...mind you its only day 1 and he is catering for Red days for me..EE/Green are an option if I fancy it but I don't really. EE seems like too much food. He has [STRIKE]barked instructions[/STRIKE] sent me a very helpful to-do list which I will try to follow to the letter. I weighed 155.3lbs this morning, so officially have 15.3lbs to shift :sigh:

Right, off to have a fat-free yogurt, with sliced banana and a glass of water :D

xxxx

Well, slight change to the breakfast. Fat free Greek yogurt with an apple. Tea, coffee x 2.

Lunch was 4 slices of wafer-thin wiltshire ham and some salad leaves, followed by a banana and a Mueller light Toffee yogurt.

Not sure about my meal this evening. Might go for salmon steak with some veggies. Will see if I fancy that when I get home.

Must up the water.........I'm under strict instructions from Stevie Baby :D

Evening update:-

Evening meal was chicken breast sprinkled with chilli powder and garlic before cooking, with broccoli, leeks and cabbage and a jacket potato, Activia FF yogurt.

I've been naughty as I am under strict instructions to have 5-15 syns per day and I don't think I have had any today.

I've packed all my books away so can anyone tell me if a jacket spud (small) is a Hex B on red or are they synned?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Good for you hunny!! Get it sorted! you'll do fab and look lush before xmas
xx

Yay to Red days - my favourite.
I'll zip a load of recipes up tomorrow and send them to you Lou. You won't know what's hit you.

Back