Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Chelsea's Ramblings to freedom

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Chelsea, 17 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Chelsea

Chelsea Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(14.08%)
    Diet:
    Who knows !!
    Have been overweight as long as I can remember. Very good at losing a stone or two and then I fall back into bad habits and one little blip takes me back down the slippery slop.
    Have decided that 2010 is my year - I am going to gain freedom from my life time of bad habits, lose the weight that I need to have a healthy bmi and for once be proud of how I look and feel about myself.

Started SW on 4th Jan
    WE on 11th Jan - Lost 10 lb Got my 1/2 stone award - would like to lose 4 lbs this week and make it 1 stone in 2 weeks.

So far have kept 100% on plan - am doing EE and find it pretty simple to follow.

I just need to keep up the will power and take every day as it comes. Would like to lose about 9 - 10 stone in total so need to keep focused......

But I am determined !!!!:)

Last edited: 18 January 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chelsea

Chelsea Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(14.08%)
    Diet:
    Who knows !!
    week 2 weigh in -lost 3 lbs.
    Really pleased with that ... only another lb to go and I will have reached my first stone.

wk 1 -10 lbs
    wk 2 - 3 lbs total loss - 13 lbs

4. Chelsea

Chelsea Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(14.08%)
    Diet:
    Who knows !!
    If anyone has this months sw magazine there are 2 recipes worth trying.
    Chicken Jambalaya - really tasty and easy to make, I packed it with a few more veg than recipe said - have plenty left over for lunch tomorrow - daughter and husband also loved it
    Lamb Shanks- easyto make but takes 3 hours to cook - worth the effort though - you need to like mint sauce to enjoy this one.

has anyone tried the 'bug shots' most of the flavours are free foods and perfect for a warm snack

5. YummyMummy2B

YummyMummy2B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow well done on your losses so far! Im sure you'll get that 1lb off and more this week for your 1st stone - how exciting!

I must try the chicken jambayla it does look yummy in the pictures =] x

6. Chelsea

Chelsea Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(14.08%)
    Diet:
    Who knows !!
    thanks. I find the sw recipes worthwhile ... takes the hard work out of meal planning..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.