Chelsea's Ramblings to freedom

Chelsea

Have been overweight as long as I can remember. Very good at losing a stone or two and then I fall back into bad habits and one little blip takes me back down the slippery slop.
Have decided that 2010 is my year - I am going to gain freedom from my life time of bad habits, lose the weight that I need to have a healthy bmi and for once be proud of how I look and feel about myself.

Started SW on 4th Jan
WE on 11th Jan - Lost 10 lb Got my 1/2 stone award - would like to lose 4 lbs this week and make it 1 stone in 2 weeks.

So far have kept 100% on plan - am doing EE and find it pretty simple to follow.

I just need to keep up the will power and take every day as it comes. Would like to lose about 9 - 10 stone in total so need to keep focused......

But I am determined !!!!:)

Last edited:
week 2 weigh in -lost 3 lbs.
Really pleased with that ... only another lb to go and I will have reached my first stone.

wk 1 -10 lbs
wk 2 - 3 lbs total loss - 13 lbs

If anyone has this months sw magazine there are 2 recipes worth trying.
Chicken Jambalaya - really tasty and easy to make, I packed it with a few more veg than recipe said - have plenty left over for lunch tomorrow - daughter and husband also loved it
Lamb Shanks- easyto make but takes 3 hours to cook - worth the effort though - you need to like mint sauce to enjoy this one.

has anyone tried the 'bug shots' most of the flavours are free foods and perfect for a warm snack

Wow well done on your losses so far! Im sure you'll get that 1lb off and more this week for your 1st stone - how exciting!

I must try the chicken jambayla it does look yummy in the pictures =] x

thanks. I find the sw recipes worthwhile ... takes the hard work out of meal planning..

Back