Chemist issues.......

carol007

The pharmacist I am using makes me pay in advance of ordering due to having stock reach expiry date on previous occasions. I wasn't too worried as I am a re-starter myself so I know people crash & burn regularly. But I have been going 8 weeks now, Monday weigh & pay, wednesday collect packs. however it is now the third time they haven't ordered them and I have to go back for a third time in a week. It is a royal pain, anyone else have to pay in advance? (it is a co op pharmacy in supermarket).

Have you another one near you?
I use a coop pharmacy and they're great.
Have you tried gently complaining?

That's really rubbish, there is only one chemist that does lipotrim in my town and they do 3 clinics Sunday,Tuesday,Wednesday and they have deliveries daily so not hard for your chemist to gey hold of the products. Is complain your paying good money to be on this diet the least you expect is to beable to have the shakes when you need them

I have only one chemist near me and i asked about having the peanut flapjacks, it was as if i asked them to strip the look on their faces. One of the women looked like she was sucking lemons whilst she replied (( there is not enough people on the TFR for us to justify ordering them )) so i left feeling like a little child whom did something wrong .

It should not make a difference if no one else is on them my pharmacist told me he could order anything but can only order in batches of 7 but can mix them up so could have 3 flapjacks 4 soups. I order 2 weeks at a time but only pay for them when I collect my weekly supply. I had a bit of trouble with mine ( co op ) but after a bit of gentle complaining they are now on the ball. :)

Thankyou for advice....I think I will make enquiries to purchase elsewhere? Anyone getting an excellent service in Brighton Hove area?

I think its because i am in northern ireland they have issue with ordering i also pay 45pound a week, but my hubbys family have some pharmacys in the mainland so they hopefully gonna send me some over.

I use co op pharmacy and they are great loads of advice and very supportive do not ask you to pay in advance and are happy to order whatever you require x my mum has struggled and they have ordered stuff for her and told her not to worry if she ends up not needing x

Ive been doing LT for the 2nd time now, 1st time I lost 7st then fell pregnant lol, had 2 babies then back on in January, I have never been asked to pay in advance either, Ive used same pharmasist both times. I go in, get weighed, come down stairs get my shakes and pay. Hope all works out for ya xxx

That seems a bit unfair! I go in, get weighed, discuss the week (ups and downs etc), pay and receive my shakes. You may want to try another chemist xx

Back