Cherry Coke Zero

Sorry beautifubride I take that back..would have been 500 yrs ago...

But that has nothing to do with people disliking water. My point is 500 years ago there wouldn't have been the option to dislike water. Nothing to do with obesity being a problem or not.

Yes I know...I don't understand it when people say I don't like water..it don't taste of anything! !
But some people just don't. ...shame..

If there's only one thing available fr you to drink then you'll have to drink it. You dont however have to like it. There could have been loads of water haters then but since they had no alternative they'd have to drink it. Now we have alternatives so why drink something you don't like

And personally I don't like water. I hate drinking plain water but thankfully I'm not living 500 years ago and I can put something in it or drink something else :).

I'm not sure why people say that Coke Zero is OK to drink on Total Solution anyway, because the Exante Diet website FAQ at <http://www.exantediet.com/faq/> is quite clear that they recommend drinking only water, black tea, black coffee or any green leaf tea. The relevant section of the FAQ reads as follows:

[h=3]Can I have Coke Zero?[/h]
If you are on the Total Solution then the only drinks that we recommend are water, black tea, black coffee or any green leaf tea. It is best to avoid drinks which contain citric acid as they can affect ketosis. Although coke Zero doesn’t contain citric acid, it does contain aspartame which is one of the ingredients that we do not have in our products.
To ensure that you stay in ketosis we only recommend water, black tea, black coffee or any green leaf tea.
If you are on the simple or working solution you can have other drinks but please remember to count them as part of your daily calorie intake.

Hi everyone...I think there will always be the debate whether coke zero/zero pop is allowed on this diet but tbh i think its each to their own...personally ive alwaays been a big fan of fizzy pop &amp; yes this has contributed to my weight gain but ive never really drank tea/coffee im also not really a sweet or choc person so a can of coke has always been my vice.
Over the past few years ive massively cut down on the amount i drink &amp; always choose diet/zero or pepsi max &amp; i do now drink aloot more water/sparkling water &amp; green/herbal teas,
Im a big believer in a healthy balanced diet &amp; everything in moderation. I lost almost a stone last month just cutting out crap &amp; working out most days but decided to do this for a few weeks for a number of reasons;
the main one being financial, personal curcumstances along with the novelty &amp; coveience of a new supermarket opening bang on my doorstep has left me eating/drinking &amp; spending alot more!! So my mum offered to purchase a 4week pack for me. I also felt like i needed to challenge in my life, ive friends who've lost vast amounts of weight on this &amp; similiar VCLDs So i wanted to see how much i could loose &amp; how long i could last.
Im on day 8 &amp; so far ive lost 5lbs, to me this is quite disapointing, i had such high expectations &amp; feel i could loose this amount without literally starving myself.

But yes back to the point lol being able to drink coke zero has really got me through my 1st week ive only had 3L btwn days 4-8 but it really has helped me keep going. I personally dont feel i would have lost anymore if i hadnt drank it &amp; tbh after reading some comments im not really sure what people deem more important health or weightloss?!
Obvs water is more beneficial to us but have looked at all the ingredients on the packets &amp; the E numbers surley a glass of coke zero isnt too controversial?!

But like i said this is just my personal oppinion, yes VLCDs &amp; liquid diets do work but i think its important to learn about ourselves, why we put on the weight innthe first place &amp; re-learn healthy esting habits.

I havent decided how long im going to try do this diet for, i want to lose another 2stone, but maybe i might start eating food even if it just a sml protein meal &amp; i am goin to remain havin a can or 3 of coke zero a day!!

Becky x

Feel better becky lol :p
I have found drinking zero a huge help..and will continue to use them whilst on my quest to slimdom lol...I do worry about me teeth thou and I do know its not the best...but feel its better than getting a Chinese /mdonalds / full roast dinner(drool..if only lol) etc atm
Keep up the good work.weight will fall..try not to eat protein yet mate. .aim for the 4 weeks when have your break. ..you can do it..:p

Haha ooh dear that looong essay seems like i was on a rant doesnt it lol im just having 1 of those days seeriously lacking motivation atm im waiting to start my new job soo got a couple weeks off, not been in a routine is the worst &amp; i dont think the weather helps!! Thanks for the encouragement though :)

&amp; in the same with my teeth actually got the dentist on thurs i try drinkin out of a straw when im at home it just goes quicker haha x

to be honest fizzy drinks are a major factor in my weight problem over the years. Some days I could probably drink 5-6 cans of full fat coke or other fizzy drinks. I drank no water at all if I am brutally honest. Since starting Exante i have always made sure I always have coke zero zero in the fridge but here I am 6 weeks later not yet having drunk a single can but its there should I feel the need. I think its the lesser of two evils, if you need a can or two of it a day surely thats more preferable than ending up breaking your diet cause you need something other than water.

The same can be said about boullion, its not listed on the Exante website as an allowed drink but I drink 4 sometimes 5 mugs a day, it keeps me on track and full between packs and it certainly does not seem to have affected my losses. Do what works for you and not what others expect you to do.

Yes I know...I don't understand it when people say I don't like water..it don't taste of anything! !
But some people just don't. ...shame..

I don't like some water. In some parts of the country, particularly where there is hard water, it can taste funny. I honestly believe I'd like water more if I'd not grown up drinking fluoride water in London, but tap water sourced from the lake district like the majority of Lancashire (just for example).

i dont really like the taste of water but know the omportance of it so just get on with it. I can't drink tap water though, I have to drink Evian

I don't like some water. In some parts of the country, particularly where there is hard water, it can taste funny. I honestly believe I'd like water more if I'd not grown up drinking fluoride water in London, but tap water sourced from the lake district like the majority of Lancashire (just for example).

Brita filter is amazing! It makes water tastes less...metalicy for want of a better word, I live in a hard water zone and have one built in to the tap. Or kept in a jug in the fridge. X

Back