Chessington World of Adventure

Hi!

So I am surprising my boyfriend with a day out at Chessington World of Adventure (We are big kids)!

They have a large selection of places to eat out and I have thought about taking some snacks with me.

What would you suggest I do to help me throughout the day? I am not feeling too well still (been off work for a week with a virus and star week).

Nicole x

From the places to eat at Chessington it looks like Noodle Noodle would be the most healthy as long as you stay away from things with sticky/sweet sauces. They do fresh vegetables to go with the noodles. Everything else looks like it is going to be deep fried or bad for you.

Alternatively you could try eating at the Zafari bar and grill - Zafari Bar & Grill, in the Chessington Safari Hotel area of the Theme Park, at Chessington World of Adventures Resort / http://www.chessington.com/downloads/food-drink/2015/zafari-menu.pdf here you can have steak or grilled salmon or even the house salad with salmon or chicken. Bit more expensive than Noodle Noodle it looks like though.

Of course, you could just have a flexi Syn day and have a great time and then be 100% on plan for the remaining days - perhaps even try an SP day?

Back