Chest pains

Nomore

I'm on my third day and have really bad chest pains like indigestion or trapped wind. When I try and breath in its really hurting is this ok. Texted my CDC but nothing back as yet

I had this last week when i breathed in deep mychest felt close it was constricting. Only lasted 2 days and went didnt know what.it was

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs

This could be gallstones,which does happen with cd x

Hi,

Do u feel short of breath at all, does the pain go anywhere else like into your jaw, back or arms. Sweaty or feel sick.

Sorry just the nurse in me coming through. It's hopefully just the diet cause it's given me really bad indigestion but it's passed now. But if it doesn't settle or you have any if the symptoms I've mentioned apart from feeling sick (as that may just be the diet) see your dr. Take care xx

Sorry to hear that. Hope to c u gain on here soon

I've started diet again today I have been to the doctors and spoke to my CDC it was only trapped gas I feel such an idiot. I've been scarring my self thinking it was a heart attack or something which was making it worse. Which made me have a panic attack. I feel good drank 1 litre of water so far and got so intergestion tablets at hand x

Oh don't feel silly!! Trapped gas is really really quite painful... and yes, easy to scare yourself witless thinking you are going to keel over with a heart attack!!

Glad you feel ok now, and good luck!!

Lx

I've also had trapped wind in my chest since yesterday it was really painful! Don't feel silly coz I was a bit worried too lol xx

Hi,

Ive also had this and I've been in agony with it. You did right to come off diet until you were 100% sure what it was. Your no idiot x

Your not silly at all, you definatly did the right thing!!

You should always take unexplained chest pains and heartburn symptoms seriously!!

My dad thought he was just suffering with heartburn last year so he didn't get it checked out, unfortunately for us he died of a heart attack on the night that I managed to talk him into going to the doctors! :(

I'm really paranoid about it now but it's still better to be safe rather than sorry!!

You can never be to paranoid about chest pains. When I see patients who com to hospital who actually have cardiacr chest pain the complain of an indigestion type pain. If you also read about chest pain on the Internet it is a classic symptom on cardiac chest pain and should not be taken lightly. I personally do not advocate getting medical advice from the Internet because you cannot always trust the source of the information. I would always seek medical advice. Preferably face to face. Hope this helps.

Back