Chewing gum ... when?

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Right, had some sugar free chewing gum yesterday and today then for some reason ive just thought - omg are we even allowed this on refeed .... anyone know??????

Not a clue, I wandered that though, i haven't had any yet either, just in case, even nearly 4 weeks in to re feed haven't strayed from the sheet (apart from vodka on Fri, that was my only naughtiness lol)

Hi Tanya

I dont know either, but my gut reaction is that gum is quite high in carbs...me and my bloody carbs again!!!!! Apparently if something is LF it is often high in carbs...I suppose on any normal day it would be ok, but not so sure whilst on refeed.....but only what I think (and you know my fear of carbs anyway)!!!

For this week, I would personally stay clear and just stick to what is on the refeed sheet sweetie..just to be safe :)

Oh, unless someone knows that it is ok, or LT say ok, then you are fine :)

Apparently Sarah, if something is low fat, or sugar free it tends to be very high carb!!! So, I am led to believe and when I read the pack....

i dont understand it all half the time, but maybe it has to do with the sugar free bit and what that is!!!

Yum gum is high in carbs thats why were not allowed it on TFR so i just wondered if we are now allowed it. Havnt had any today and not guna untill after refeed now just to be sure :)

Back