Chicken and bacon salad - brewers fayre

MAMMAW

I have done a search and can't seem to find any results that match. Does anyone had any idea of the syn value?

If not , I have the n I for it but wondered whether I should put in a free food allowance. It was grilled chicken, bacon which I didn't eat...all the salad bits and French dressing - not smothered in it though. I had planned to have a jacket potato and they didn't have any!!!!!!!!!!!????????
Many thanks in advance

I was at Brewers Fayre yesterday and after looking at the menu, I also opted for the grilled chicken and bacon. No idea of syn value though, would be interested if someone does have the answer.

I had the chicken and bacon salad without the dressing, I can't imagine it would be to high even with the salad dressing, the bacon was not at all fatty and the chicken looked chargrilled and fine for an EE day as the salad was at least 1/3. It would only be the oil in the french dressing a tablespoon on standard french dressing is only 2.5 syns so a good choice I would have thought!!

I had the chicken and bacon salad without the dressing, I can't imagine it would be to high even with the salad dressing, the bacon was not at all fatty and the chicken looked chargrilled and fine for an EE day as the salad was at least 1/3. It would only be the oil in the french dressing a tablespoon on standard french dressing is only 2.5 syns so a good choice I would have thought!!

I had this today too and I want to know syn value of the French Dressing, I also cut the fat off the bacon

Back