Chicken and ..........?

Jack_D

Good Morning to each and all, what a lovely morning it is too, the sun is shining and i feel in a really positive mood.

Having lost 3lb this week, i am on the little bit of a high.

But i do lack a bit of imagination, i got a chicken breast from the freezer this morning, and have no idea what iam going to do with it.... so come on all you lovely people what would you do with it...

Suggetions below please..Ps. Iam having a Extra Easy Day

Last edited:
It depends what day you are planning on having Hun. If EE, then have it with pasta and a sauce, or a cooked dinner with potatoes. Or you could make a hunters chicken - wrap the breast in bacon, spoon over a syn free barbeque sauce and top with cheese.
Hth?!

Stuff with a couple of Light Babybels (3 for Hex a) and wrap in bacon, or tsp pesto (sorry can't remember syn value) mixed with Quark and stuff chicken and wrap in bacon! Nom nom, love chicken! x

Well done on your weight loss.

What about good a old stiry fry - sliced chicken pieces with lot's of free veggies & soy sauce, lovely meal all syn free on Red & EE plans.

Hiya

I made a beautiful hunters chicken yesterday!

Chicken breast, then break up to laughing cow cheeses and put o top of chicken, top with syn free bbq sauce and one slice of fat-less bacon over the top! Wrap in foil so bacon doesnt crisp too much and put in oven for 45 mins!

I had mine with home made potatoe wedges and minted peas and it was lovely!!

Kate

Back