1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by DEMILOU, 10 June 2011 Social URL.

DEMILOU Member

<LI sizset="102" sizcache="0">small chunk ginger , peeled and chopped -FREE<LI sizset="103" sizcache="0">2 garlic cloves , chopped FREE<LI sizset="104" sizcache="0">2 onions , roughly chopped FREE2 green chillies , sliced FREE
    1 tbsp oil -FRYLIGHT
    1 tbsp ground cumin FREE
    1 tbsp ground coriander FREE
    1 tsp ground turmeric FREE
    1 tsp chilli powder FREE<LI sizset="105" sizcache="0">600g lamb neck fillet CAN USE ANY MEAT WITHOUT FAT
    4 tomatoes , chopped FREE
    1 tbsp tomato purée ?<LI sizset="106" sizcache="0">100g bag spinach , chopped FREE
    1. Put the ginger, garlic and onions in a food processor and whizz to a paste. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan then add the paste, green chilli and 1/2 tsp salt and cook for 3-4 minutes until fragrant. Add all the spices and cook for a couple of minutes. Add the lamb and keep cooking and stirring until browned. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato purée and a cup of water then bring to a simmer. Cover and cook for 1 hour.
    2. Add the spinach then cook for another 15 minutes
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. woodmouse

woodmouse Gold Member

various then S&S/Paleo now 5:2 with 16.8
    Thanks. I shall try this tomorrow - have all the ingredients except green chilli. I can smell it already!
  4. Jacqui3444

Jacqui3444 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Sounds yummy :) I love spicy food!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.