Red Day CHICKEN/BEEF/PORK OR LAMB CURRY

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by DEMILOU, 10 June 2011 Social URL.

1. DEMILOU

DEMILOU Member

<LI sizset="102" sizcache="0">small chunk ginger , peeled and chopped -FREE<LI sizset="103" sizcache="0">2 garlic cloves , chopped FREE<LI sizset="104" sizcache="0">2 onions , roughly chopped FREE2 green chillies , sliced FREE
    1 tbsp oil -FRYLIGHT
    1 tbsp ground cumin FREE
    1 tbsp ground coriander FREE
    1 tsp ground turmeric FREE
    1 tsp chilli powder FREE<LI sizset="105" sizcache="0">600g lamb neck fillet CAN USE ANY MEAT WITHOUT FAT
    4 tomatoes , chopped FREE
    1 tbsp tomato purée ?<LI sizset="106" sizcache="0">100g bag spinach , chopped FREE
    1. Put the ginger, garlic and onions in a food processor and whizz to a paste. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan then add the paste, green chilli and 1/2 tsp salt and cook for 3-4 minutes until fragrant. Add all the spices and cook for a couple of minutes. Add the lamb and keep cooking and stirring until browned. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato purée and a cup of water then bring to a simmer. Cover and cook for 1 hour.
    2. Add the spinach then cook for another 15 minutes

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. woodmouse

woodmouse Gold Member

Diet:
    various then S&S/Paleo now 5:2 with 16.8
    Thanks. I shall try this tomorrow - have all the ingredients except green chilli. I can smell it already!

4. Jacqui3444

Jacqui3444 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sounds yummy :) I love spicy food!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.