1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

chicken bovril

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kristell, 13 January 2008 Social URL.

1. kristell

kristell Member

Many of the recipes use this - where stocks it??
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

I have been looking for chicken bovril too glad you asked the question...:)
  4. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Slimming World
    Last time I got it it was in Waitrose (although I wouldn't do all my shopping there, I'm far too poor for that!)
  5. kristell

kristell Member

don't have a waitrose near - will have to do a reccy and see what I can find
  6. babs

babs Full Member

SLIMMING WORLD - The Best!!
    Another question?? What is `vecon`?? Is it like beef or chicken stock? Ive read a few recipes with it.

7. kristell

kristell Member

found some in my local sainsbury's - no idea about the vecon though
  8. sonban

Hiya Vecon is a very low fat veg stock and it is sold in health shops like Holland & Barrett
  9. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Was on CD last year, lost 35lbs. I need to lose another 21 but haven't decided which diet to use yet
    I think Asda do chicken Bovril :D
  10. babs

babs Full Member

SLIMMING WORLD - The Best!!
    thanx Sonban. Is it better than oxo cubes then? or have u not tried it?
    My daughter and i have our first WI tonite. Im looking forward to it, and i hope daughter has lost some weight too, she should have, cos she been eating same as me. She back at school now, so thats a problem.

Have a good day everyone!

11. sonban

You know I have never tried it I could never find it but my mum found it last week in Holland & Barrett...Good luck to you and your daughter with weigh in let us know how you get on...:)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.