Chicken Burgers

last7lbstogo!

Hi

Can anyone tell me what the lowest point but great tasting chicken burgers are??? Really craving one and not sure which to get! Also, info on lowest point beef burger would be a great help too.

Thanks a lot xxx

i have birdseye normal chicken burgers which are 2 points, i also have some birdseye chicken chargrill style burgers which are 2.5 i recall. The large birdseye chicken quater pounders are 5!

mmmm chicken burger. i may purchase some. i have already baked a baguette today tho so having that tomorrow lol

Hi I buy Asda's own brand chicken burgers which are 1.5 each. If you can be bothered to make your own burgers tesco's healthy living beef mince 500g makes 4 burgers which are 3 pts each. chop onion and garlic really fine and mix with the mince, I add spoonfull of bovril to make it all stick together, shape into burgers and then stick under the grill. much nicer than any shopped bought burgers :p

Thanks for the burger recipe! What is the Tesco healthy living mince like?? I am always dubious of buying pre packaged mince and tend to go to the butchers for mine but find the points are way higher for this type though, think its about 21 points for 500g. If the healthy living stuff is nice then will defo give it a go since its almost half the points! xxx

What are the asda chicken ones ones like??

What are the asda chicken ones ones like??

They are actually really nice tbh, only different between those and the birdseye ones is that the birdseye seem to be a bit more crunchier but apart from that not a lot of difference! and saves you a hell of a lot of money and points!

I will check those out, thanks x

Back