Chicken Chargrills - only 4pp! x

Jaly

Gold Member
Whilst I might get told off by the forum mods as this isn't technically a query, I thought I'd share :p

A nice alternative to grilled, skinless chicken breast, Original Chicken Chargrills - Birds Eye - We love our food, these are lush, available in Asda, Sainsburys, Morrisons, Aldi, Lidl and Iceland :) Only 4pp for one and full of flavour! I'm a bit of a plain-jane when it comes to food, but these aren't spicy at all and they have a refreshing bbq taste, they're really filling too! x

That's handy to know I'm new to ww so will be stuck on meal ideas for a bit and that sounds like it would go nicely with a salad and baked potato x

that sounds good Jaly, thanks!

Will look out for them next shop

I'm going to Aldis tomorrow so will look out for them.

Whilst I might get told off by the forum mods as this isn't technically a query, I thought I'd share :p

A nice alternative to grilled, skinless chicken breast, Original Chicken Chargrills - Birds Eye - We love our food, these are lush, available in Asda, Sainsburys, Morrisons, Aldi, Lidl and Iceland :) Only 4pp for one and full of flavour! I'm a bit of a plain-jane when it comes to food, but these aren't spicy at all and they have a refreshing bbq taste, they're really filling too! x

Iceland do a bag of 6 for around £2.00. they are a cheap alternative to cooking chicken every night. I cook them & chop them up to put in a wrap with salad for dinner with a little mayo or something. 7-8pp for the meal (if you include the low cal mayo & the WW wrap) great low point dinner or lunch

I used to buy the Iceland chicken breast strips which are already cooked just pop in microwave and great for wraps too, il buy some of the whole breast pieces next time as didn't realize they did them x

I used to buy the Iceland chicken breast strips which are already cooked just pop in microwave and great for wraps too, il buy some of the whole breast pieces next time as didn't realize they did them x

i bought some garlic & herb breaded chicken from iceland and they are only 5pp for 1 which is good for when i cant be bothered to cook. ive bought some frozen chicken breasts too for salads & wraps.

Ohh i love those ones!

Definately making a trip up there soon, could just eat one now in a burger bun with light mayo and salad! X

We buy these every week, didn't know that! Thanks!

brilliant, ive added these to my shopping list tomorro :)

Back