Chicken Inspiration....

Pink_Peony

Morning ladies :D

I don't feel too good today so am feeling all uninspired and wondered if I could call on you for some help!
What can I do for dinner tonight with chicken!!! I don't really want a stew, casserole or curry as we have had those lots lately! I took diced chicken out of the freezer last night so it needs to be based around that and I have most other essentials in or can get hubby to pick them up!! Ooooh, red day too :D
Thank you xxx

What about stir fry? Do it with some garlic, onions, peppers, baby corn and mange tout, perhaps some soy sauce, and serve it with a jacket spud or some salad?

What about the chicken and diet coke meal??? Fry chicken until almost cooked add chinese five spice and a can of diet coke. Heat until coke reduced and sticky...sounds doubtful, but is delicious, you could add stir fry veg to that too.

chicken fried with peppers and an onion throw in two spoonfuls or bbq sauce or as much as you want i think it's about 1 1 and a half depending on brand pasata and add fromage frais to make creamy serve with rice or veg XXX

Homemade chicken kebabs with shredded lettuce and red cabbage. We usually have these on a Fri night. Let me know if you want the recipe x

Oooh thank you ladies! Lots of yummy ideas!!! Spaceangel, please could I pinch the recipe-even if I don't use it tonight I can use it another time! Thanks again, you're all fab :) xx

You could cook them in aromatic spices, like allspice, chili, cumin, ground coriander, salt & pepper, a bit like jerk seasoning. Brown the chicken pieces and put to one side. Saute/Fry Light some sliced onion until it's going a bit golden, then add sliced peppers and cook them all together until done. Serve over rice perhaps, with lemon or lime wedges to squeeze over it.

Back