Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Chicken risotto

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by S-H, 6 March 2010 Social URL.

1. S-H

S-H Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi, I'm going to the in-laws for a last minute dinner tonight and we're having chicken risotto. It'll be home made and I'll have a average-ish portion, how many points do you think I should count it as, I've really got no idea what to estimate it as?

Thank you x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WMBB

WMBB Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    i'd estimate around 10/11pts

4. S-H

S-H Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks so much, yep in the end I put it down for 10. That's quite high really isn't it, but it's so hard when other people are cooking for you, never mind. :)

5. WMBB

WMBB Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    i always point the higher value just incase. my low fat risotto came out at 7pts so 10 should be about right.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.