chicken soup wasnt nice

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by hippychicken, 10 September 2008 Social URL.

1. hippychicken

hippychicken Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating for life
    i dont think i made it up right it was my first time with the soups, i used 200ml water is this what everyone else uses, maybe i just dont like the taste it was v watery not sure if that is what it is like
    stressing a bit about it as its my first day , its all just a bit of a nightmare when its all new!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lumpy

Lumpy One day at a time

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.02%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hiya

you will find whats right for you - everyones different - i make my shakes with 250 mls of water, and a bit more for the soups - just try it differently next time - it might just be the flavour, i dont like the chicken at all :)

4. Chunkymonkey08

Chunkymonkey08 Member

I'm only on my 2nd day but my LLC recommended that i make the shakes with about 250ml and soups a little more - i used about 280ml for the soup - as for the consistency i used a stick blender so it made it a bit frothy and nice! I didn't like the mushroom soup yesterday, found it a bit gritty! Althought i really liked the thai one I think they all have a bit of a bitter aftertaste, i prefer the shakes i have to admit! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.