Chicken soup.

Hi all,
I am going to give the chicken soup a try the chicken soup today... I have been told that is the only flavour available on the replacement diet, does anyone know if there is another flavour?

xx

Yeah the TFR is only choc, vanilla, strawberry, chicken soup + 2 foul 'flavours' of flapjacks.

They're all veggie though so don't expect chicken in the soup :D

Brilliant, thanks for that, the chicken soup was great, it was nice to have a warm meal that you eat with a spoon rather than just a drink.
xx

The soup is great for this cold weather :)

I read that people put pepper or curry powder into it but i'm not that adventurous yet and i'm too afraid it'll effect my weightloss!

I cant see how pepper would stop you losing optimum weight. I put a shake of black pepper in just to give it a bit of a kick.

xx

I was told its fine to use pepper in soup :)

Strictly speaking you're not meant to use pepper... But I have done and it's made no difference to my weightloss. Same with curry powder. The new soup is ok as it is though I think.

How much water do you mix with the soup is it the same as shakes?

I don't think it really matters, I always add a bit of boiling water and keep mixing till I'm happy with the consistency x

and, thanks for the curry tip i was adventurous tried it yesterday and it was really nice, might even be a daily thing :)

Back