Chicken Soup

eww lol it made me retch like I was going to be sick with the lumps in >.<

Hi Roddy,
Never make a hot one using the lid on on your shaker!! :eek: (unless you want to redecorate the kitchen!) xx

Sounds like you learnt about that the same way as I did :D

It's funny really. Common sense tells you it's not going to work in a plastic tub but you still HAVE to try it :D

Alex :)

Sounds like you learnt about that the same way as I did :D

It's funny really. Common sense tells you it's not going to work in a plastic tub but you still HAVE to try it :D

Alex :)
You got that right Alex!
It was dripping off the cupboards, walls, window AND my eyelashes, face, hair etc!! :eek:

Ive always added lots of pepper, chilli, doesnt make any difference to the diet. The good thing about the soup is you can make it into poppadums and feel like yr really eating!

:eek: Sorry I found the soup disgusting but then I dont particulary like cup a soups or soups. It didnt help when i made a black cold coffee and mixed it with soup instead of vanilla. YUK!! :eek: XX

LMAO is that a Dim Moment there :D:D:D:D

My only advice for the chicken soup would be to leave it on the Pharmacists shelves........yuck.

Having said that though, we are all different in our tastes, I love the flapjacks lol.

Ive always added lots of pepper, chilli, doesnt make any difference to the diet. The good thing about the soup is you can make it into poppadums and feel like yr really eating!

Can you tell me how to make the soup into poppadums please. I've never heard of this one before and sounds lovely!

I had it with curry powder about half an hour ago, and it was quite yummy actually!!!

also... when i got them fromy my pharmacist, she said i could add an oxo cube (big no no!!!) and Salt! even worse!!!!

good to know my pharmacist know bugger all haha

thank god for this site!

xx

Soup is Yum, Particularly on a cold day. I find it better with plenty of boilig water so like a brothe. Did not like it thick! Good luck with it.

Back