Chicken Soup

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by fifi70, 8 March 2009 Social URL.

1. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just had my second shake of chicken soup, and I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

I make it with a bit more water than I should so I get more. It were gorgeous..mmm

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

We all have different tastes, thats the only shake I cant stand, I hate it, but l love the flapjacks lol

4. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hiya i love the chicken soup and also put plenty of hot water into it and I also enjoy the flapjacks however they are an acquired taste

5. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Other way round for me, tried the flapjacks once last year and couldn't get half of one down. Life would be so boring if we all liked the same things, well done on your loss so far xx

6. Kay

Kay Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've never tried the chicken soup. I'm to scared lol. I love a flappy though ;)

7. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    with the chicken soup do you make it with hot water but not in your shaker? and whisk it or something instead?

8. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    When I had the soup I added the hot water to the soup in a measuring jug and used my electric stick whisk. It was fine and had no lumps. Can't do it in a shaker cos it will explode cos of the heat.

9. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  10. anne-mariebell

anne-mariebell Full Member

I tried the soup on my first day but for some reason i haven't had the stomach for it to try it again. Think i'll take those back and swap them for the strawberry and chocolate!

11. slinkymalinkey

slinkymalinkey Feeling fab!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    For the first 3 weeks i enjoyed the chicken soup and now i just can't stomach it.

I do enjoy the peanut flapjacks though,i have one a day :D and i really enjoy chewing something.

12. anne-mariebell

Have only tried the coconut flapjacks and they were awful. Wonder if the peanut ones are any better! lol

13. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Haven't been brave enough to try the peanut ones, not since trying the coconut ones! Maybe brave next week and get one to try.

14. anne-mariebell

If my chemist gets any in (didn't have any on Friday) i'll give it a go and try one. I would love something to chew.

15. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I use hot water in a jug and a good old balloon whisk, whisk like crazy, it's great for the bingo wings lol.

BTW shakers don't seem to like hot liquids, as I found out, made a right mess of the kitchen lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.