• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Chicken Soup

fragglerock64

Silver Member
S: 18st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 2st10lb(15.08%)
hiya i love the chicken soup and also put plenty of hot water into it and I also enjoy the flapjacks however they are an acquired taste

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
with the chicken soup do you make it with hot water but not in your shaker? and whisk it or something instead?

MiniB

Here we go again!
When I had the soup I added the hot water to the soup in a measuring jug and used my electric stick whisk. It was fine and had no lumps. Can't do it in a shaker cos it will explode cos of the heat.

I tried the soup on my first day but for some reason i haven't had the stomach for it to try it again. Think i'll take those back and swap them for the strawberry and chocolate!

For the first 3 weeks i enjoyed the chicken soup and now i just can't stomach it.

I do enjoy the peanut flapjacks though,i have one a day :D and i really enjoy chewing something.

MiniB

Here we go again!
Haven't been brave enough to try the peanut ones, not since trying the coconut ones! Maybe brave next week and get one to try.

fifi70

Silver Member
with the chicken soup do you make it with hot water but not in your shaker? and whisk it or something instead?
I use hot water in a jug and a good old balloon whisk, whisk like crazy, it's great for the bingo wings lol.

BTW shakers don't seem to like hot liquids, as I found out, made a right mess of the kitchen lol