Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Chicken Tikka Sandwich Filling

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Princess_Stevie, 5 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    Hi all, hope your having a great week.

Just wondered if anyone had a rough idea of the number of Syns in Chicken Tikka sandwich filler, from somewhere like Hungry Jacks/Fatso's. Am really fancying a jacket potato with chicken tikka for lunch, but will go for something different if the Syn value is too high.

Many thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    Just for anyone else who might be interested, I just found the following on Syns Online:

Asda, Chicken Tikka Deli Filler, chilled, 1 level tbsp 1.5 Syns on all plans

Tesco, Chicken Tikka Sandwich Filler, chilled, 1 level tbsp 1.5 Syns on all plans

Co-op, Limited Edition Sandwich Filling, Chicken Tikka, chilled, 1 level tbsp 1.5 Syns on all plans

From this, I am also going to Syn Fatso's Chicken Tikka filling at 1.5 Syns per level tablespoon - not bad for such a yummy filling! You usually get about 2.5/3 tablespoons in a sandwich or jacket potato, so it'd be between and 4 and 4.5 syns.

Hope this can help someone xx

4. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
  5. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I was thinking the same. 3 level tbsp is nothing! I was doing a recipe the other day and used the knife to level the honey and was AMAZED how much came off and how little it was :( Even what looks like a flat tablespoon is pretty much 2 tbsp. I cant imagine a jacket topping being *anywhere near* as low as 3 tbsp.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.