Chicken Tikka Sandwich Filling

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Princess_Stevie, 5 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    Hi all, hope your having a great week.

Just wondered if anyone had a rough idea of the number of Syns in Chicken Tikka sandwich filler, from somewhere like Hungry Jacks/Fatso's. Am really fancying a jacket potato with chicken tikka for lunch, but will go for something different if the Syn value is too high.

Many thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    Just for anyone else who might be interested, I just found the following on Syns Online:

Asda, Chicken Tikka Deli Filler, chilled, 1 level tbsp 1.5 Syns on all plans

Tesco, Chicken Tikka Sandwich Filler, chilled, 1 level tbsp 1.5 Syns on all plans

Co-op, Limited Edition Sandwich Filling, Chicken Tikka, chilled, 1 level tbsp 1.5 Syns on all plans

From this, I am also going to Syn Fatso's Chicken Tikka filling at 1.5 Syns per level tablespoon - not bad for such a yummy filling! You usually get about 2.5/3 tablespoons in a sandwich or jacket potato, so it'd be between and 4 and 4.5 syns.

Hope this can help someone xx

4. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
  5. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I was thinking the same. 3 level tbsp is nothing! I was doing a recipe the other day and used the knife to level the honey and was AMAZED how much came off and how little it was :( Even what looks like a flat tablespoon is pretty much 2 tbsp. I cant imagine a jacket topping being *anywhere near* as low as 3 tbsp.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.