Chicken

Just checked the book and its 170g chicken breast skinless. X

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

Its ok. Enjoy... I had some prawns today. Was so nice. ;-)

Yum I love them too! I did SS first but now need to have some food too as otherwise I think I'll get bored and go off track!!! How are you doing? X

I feel the same. Ive done Ss for 2.5 weeks but my cravings were sooo intense and i felt a bit weak so did a bit of Ss+ today. i know if i didn't do Ss+ id go off plan and feel so bad. I wouldn't do Ss+ everyday because sometimes i don't want to eat food ~ will just do it when i feel i really need it. Xx

170grams chicken is quite a lot i measured mine couple days ago.cutting into pieces and throwing onto scales i was surprised how much just is and thats when its raw .when cooked its even lighter.i put chilli and mixed herbs on mine then into pyrex dish to cook with little water and had it with lettuce and cucumber.delish x

Sounds really nice Cathy I'll have to try that! Thanks x
I too will only eat on days when I really need it, I find days when I'm tired ate the worst!!! Have just finished my first month though and lost 24lb's and 6" off my waist , 1" off my thigh and arm each and 2" off my bust and hips each!!!!!! X x

that is super!well done you!and you've done so well on just the ss to now.i think incorporating food in small portions is great gets you used to food and healthy food .ive honestly been thinkin when im at goal weight after coping with the cd which is pretty hard core that i should hopefully stick to likes of slimming world for maintenance x great work again!ur an inspiration noodle! x x

Thank you x I have been thinking the same, there is no way I want to eat like I was before again. Before my weight gain in last couple of years, i used to eat really healthy, exercise enough to have a few glasses of wine during the week and make some gorgeous food....life changes made me stop and the pounds piled on. That's how I want to be again eventually!!!! Like you say, this is bloody hard work and silly to ruin it all at goal weight by going back to our old bad habits x x

Back