chicken ??

munchbunch

Gold Member
Can we add seasoning to the chicken probably a silly question but you can get those bags called " so juicy " or colemans " season and shake "

like an oven bag with seasoning for the chicken .......can we use these do you think or is it a no ?

I would say no to the premade ones like the maggi etc as they often contain oil BUT you could make some of your own with some spices and herbs I suppose, much cheaper too x Id mix some paprika, turmeric and garam marsala for an indianny one or smoken paprika, black pepper and a pinch of cayenne for a mexicanny one or chinese fivespice for a greek one .................lol. obviously joking witht the greek lol!! x Cheinese OBVIOUSLY lol x
Thats if you want to make it more inspiring. Some people dont need to they can focus and obliterate everything but the way I think is if it stops you wobbling and falling off totally why not! Noones going to publically flog you for having a life lol x

lol - your last sentence made me laugh MidLifeCrisis hahaha :D

I add things to the chicken and fish I cook.. to fish I add lemon juice, pepper, chili flakes.. and chicken I usually add paprika, pepper, and any old herbs I've got hanging about, stick it in tin foil, wrap it up so no air escapes and bang it in the oven. 20 mins for fish and 30 mins for chicken (depending on size of chicken portion), always comes out juicy and not dry :)

ahhh, really? ooops.. what could I use instead do you reckon? :)

I use herbs, ground garlic, ground pepper, seasoning mixes- lovely on a salad! Garam masala, dried onion, all sort really. But lemon is a no-no, citric acid doesn't affect everyone but it does kick a lot of people out of ketosis so better safe than sorry.

MiniMoosh said:
I use herbs, ground garlic, ground pepper, seasoning mixes- lovely on a salad! Garam masala, dried onion, all sort really. But lemon is a no-no, citric acid doesn't affect everyone but it does kick a lot of people out of ketosis so better safe than sorry.

Absolutely thanks :)

No lemon tonight and made no difference, thanks for the tip :D

GEEGEE83 said:
No lemon tonight and made no difference, thanks for the tip :D

Never thought about " not having lemon " it's somthing I would forget about :0/

Yeh, it seems odd doesn't it lol..

Hopefully by the end of the diet we can eat what we want but in moderation.. :)

the colemans season and shakes are fine, i emailed s&s about them :) i have them all the time x

bridie said:
the colemans season and shakes are fine, i emailed s&s about them :) i have them all the time x

I'm one happy lady now !!!!! :)

Thanks be nice to add x

Brilliant!! I'll be getting some of those then :p

oh but be carefull there is a chicken tikka one that i avoid as its more saucy. the bbq one or rustic are gorgeous!!

bridie said:
oh but be carefull there is a chicken tikka one that i avoid as its more saucy. the bbq one or rustic are gorgeous!!

Thanks birdie , iv yet to start but it's all useful info.

Thanks

Back