chickpea and chilli cakes

Can some one help me i bought the extra easy meals in minutes recipe book from group yesterday and there is a recipe in there for the chickpea and chilli. Cakes it. Says that is 2 1/2 sins per portion but as its mostly spices and 4 slices off nimble bread i was wondering could i use the bread as a hex B. The recipe says it makes 20

You could use the bread part as all/part of your HEX but there must be other stuff in there if they are 2.5 syns each and it makes 20 :confused: How many do they mean by 'a portion'? Or does it mean all of them? Cos 4 slices of Nimble is about 12 syns so if it made 20 it would be only 0.6 syns per cake. Using it as a HEX would mean you needed to eat 10 of them to make 1 HEX so by that maths that HEX would come with another 20 syns for whatever the other ingredients are. What else is in it?

Think we need a bit more info, but theoretically you could use the bread as all/part of your HEX, yes, it just depends whether its worth it depending on what the other ingredients/syns are. :)

Back