Chickpea Dahl Loaf

Sounds right up my street.....I just bought a tin of the Asda chickpea dahl this week!!!! Cant wait to try this warm with a massive salad!!!!

I cant stop eating it!

Aaahhhh - mine is a disaster! Could not find chick pea Dahl anywhere in our tesco. Used baked beans. Was I meant to liquidisers rice and beans. Flat as a pancake and fell apart!! Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This is a great recipe, I've been doing it for about 3 years now. Instead of putting it in a loaf tin, I now put the mix in oven prof cup cake holders. It makes around 12-13. I find this is easier as your can easily nibble on them! I also sometimes add chopped onions in as well, fry light them in a pan until soft. Then they're more like onion bhajis. I had the left overs for lunch yesterday and had it with salad, potatoes and free cottage cheese! Was really yummy!

Attachments

• image-366441398.jpg
    image-366441398.jpg
    526.4 KB · Views: 757
Hmmm that I'm not sure about. I'll try it and let you know. I don't think you can though :-(

I froze mine, and defrosted it in microwave still tasted good. I went sure I could but I didn't want to waste it so I thought I would try x

Just confirming this can be defrosted. Took it out about 7 pm and it has just finishee thawing in the fridge ready for lunch..yumm!

Back