1. naughtysecret

naughtysecret Member

Morning all
    I have the day off, woop woop and to put the icing on the cake no children until tomorrow :) xx I have 29 points today and would like something mega tasty for my evening meal.. Any ideas for my indulgence day pls xx
    Thanks
    Sam xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. graciebabes

graciebabes will hit target this time

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    when i fancy something really indulgent i do a nice big pasta bake, and if i have the points spare, garlic bread or dough balls to go with it too! but then again i'm a pasta fiend :D tbh, when i want something really yummy it's usually a shed load of carbs haha :p

enjoy your child free day, must be a rare occurrence :)

xxxx

4. naughtysecret

naughtysecret Member

Thanks for that. I looove pasta x

5. dream of being skinny

dream of being skinny Full Member

I have no kids tonight too so it's off to the pub for me and my partner gin and tonics wil take my pp today :0)

6. naughtysecret

naughtysecret Member

Good on you lol x did u enjoy your evening? I did I had a huge Chinese lol x

7. dream of being skinny

dream of being skinny Full Member

It was lovely thank u !! Just a few quiet drinks down our local with friends 2x gin & tonics throughly enjoyed ?x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.