chilli soup

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nessa, 7 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Slimming World
    now having the chill soup for my lunch and i aint that keen on it!!! errrrrrrr
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

I thouhgt it was gross!!!!
  4. Willow

Willow Full Member

What, the oriental chilli one?

I actually think its quite nice its the chicken and mushroom one I think it gross. urgh
  5. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Slimming World
    thats the one, not keen on it, may taste better as crisps?
  6. EllieG

EllieG Silver Member

Low Carb
    Oriental Chilli is my favourite soup - with added chilli and black pepper :D
  7. tishtosh

tishtosh Hopeful for the future

I think I'm just desperate - I like them all!
  8. HCM

HCM Full Member

Lighter Life

I agree I thought I would give it a go and I only managed a but of mine before pouring it down the sink! Won't be getting that again!
  9. Dibspl

Dibspl Radix lecti

liked it to begin with but went off it pretty quick and now going off the chick and mush. Find lots of pepper helps give the soups a bit more taste tho - the mushroom is lush and i like the veg as well. Adding pepper occasionally adds a bit of variety :D
    I appear to be the only person who quite likes the broc and cheese as well

spicy tomato :sign0137:
  10. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    Yuck yuck yuck!!!
    I swapped those I had left and don't want to even have them in the house again! Like all the other soups though!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.