Chilli spice mix??

Care Bear xxx

on a slimming mission!
Hiya all,

I am really craving Chilli at the moment, but i remember that the last time I looked into doing it, the schwartz Chilli mix (packet mix one) worked out at quite a lot of syns!

Does anyone know if there are any packets of chilli spice mix's out there that arent synned?

Thanks xx

Why not just make your own hun with tinned tomatoes, onions, chilli Powder etc??

I make my own, its really yum & best part SYN FREE!! lol

Yeah, you can easily make a yummy chilli just with normal spices - I use the Julian Graves Fajita spice mix, with a touch of their very hot chilli powder too. It's fantastic, and free!

i use tinned toms, cumin (optional), oregano, chilli powder, garlic flakes and paprika. you can buy the chilli beans as well which are free on green. i want a chilli for dinner now!

Why not just make your own hun with tinned tomatoes, onions, chilli Powder etc??

I make my own, its really yum & best part SYN FREE!! lol

hmmm sounds like a plan - is that all it takes, just chilli powder etc? are there any other spices that need to go in? sorry if that sounds dumb - i just always assumed it was an elaborate concoction of different spices that went into it!

Thanks for the advice!
x:D

oooo while is was writing my reply to GTBTD i noticed that some more of you lovelies have posted - Thank you all sooo much for the advice, I may try this tonight as I need something a bit different!
Thanks xxxxxxx:D

I do make my own when i've got the time to mess about, but when i need quick and dont have time to think much about it, i use colemans hot chilli packets. it works out at 6 sins for a whole pack, but everything else is free so if your feeding 4, its only 1 and half, and very rich and tasty x

i always put in paprika as well as most of what others put in

Back