Chilli Twists pasta option at Pizza Hut = how many Syns?

Samgolden

Hi...

Just wondered if anyone had a take on what the Syn value would be?

Im taking my daughter tonight and this seems like the 'healthiest' option apart from lettuce from the salad bar lol!

It says its in a chilli, garlic & tomato sauce, i presume there will be some oil in....

Anyhow just wondered if anyone had had it before?

thanks

Found the nutrition info on my fitness pal, for the Chilli Twists with CHICKEN- with pasta and chicken as free foods, the syn value was 8 per portion on EE and Green.
Not sure if it would be less without the chicken? x

Thank you for your reply... iv been scouring through earlier threads and people have said 4 syns but i would rather count it as 8 and over compenste than under compensate!

Its weigh in tomorrow too so hope it wont impact too much... il stay off the wine too lol :)

Hi, im new to the forums and came across this one. I was wondering if anyone had tried the dish and could tell me if its really spicy ?? I only like mild and will be visiting pizza hut this week. Thanks

Hi, im new to the forums and came across this one. I was wondering if anyone had tried the dish and could tell me if its really spicy ?? I only like mild and will be visiting pizza hut this week. Thanks

I had it last week and I could taste the chilli. Now, bear in mind that I have a mouth like leather and usually things aren't spicy enough for me, so if I can taste it, it might be a bit hot!

this post is a life saver next time i say to my o/h where do you want to eat and he replies pizza hut i wont coil at the thought and ill be able to say yeah okay. he'll be shocked that we arent arguing about eating out yet again lol
Lauren xX

Went in today and there were no chilli pasta twists as apparently they are changing their menu :(

Back