Chinese Buffet - Crispy Won Tons?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by leahs, 4 September 2010 Social URL.

1. leahs

leahs Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey all!

I am going out for lunch tomorrow and am trying to plan my menu as good as I can, but I cant find the syn value for crispy won tons?

Can anybody help? They are my fav and I know crispy probably means fried, so not good but before I rule them out....

Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lisadouglas85

lisadouglas85 Full Member

Hello!

I can't find Won Ton's on their own but a serving of Won Ton soup is coming up at 13 syns. I reckon they'll be pretty high :(

4. lisadouglas85

lisadouglas85 Full Member

Oh, Tesco have Won Ton's at 2.5 syns each, but I suppose that's when you cook them in the oven rather than deep fry...

Maybe you could just have a couple? Remember, depriving yourself of everything you love won't help you to stick at the diet long term! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.