Chinese Chips?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by Smirky, 26 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

I've always wondered how many points are in these please? I'm guessing it's going to be majorly high, I've found out the other usual things I have at the Chinese, but always been curious about the chips, anyone know please?

Thank you! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Lozzie Stardust

Lozzie Stardust Fat Geek to Thin Geek

I always went on the points value of Fish & Chip shop chips which are 7.5 points.

I figured they were the same :S

4. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Ah! Well done, that would be a good way to do it! Didn't think of that, 7.5 is for a small portion isn't it? and i had one of those 3 in 1 tray specials on Tuesday night, had a few chips in, not like your usual portion and counted it as 5, so hopefully that accounted for it! :D

Thank you!!!! :p

5. Lozzie Stardust

Lozzie Stardust Fat Geek to Thin Geek

the 7.5 is for an Av./Medium Portion so by 5 you've given yourself plenty of room :D

6. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Oh right i thought that was for a small portion like just a little bigger than a cone! oops! Lol, thank you for your help! Don't feel so bad for eating them now! hehe :D