Chinese for lunch + 'Free Bar' nerves!!!

pumpkin2008

Well today I'm off to a hair seminar followed by a free bar. We are also going out to chinese for lunch 1st.
I'm so nervous as I really want to stay on track but if I have a drink I don't know when to stop, and then I binge eat! I suppose the key here then is not to drink! I think it's only wines, alco-pops and beers that are free, so that rules out the vod and diet. They are all so high syned like! I got up early and went to a 45min spin class so at least that will help slightly!
I suppose if I have chicken and mushroom with noodles and boiled rice for lunch, isn't it 5.5syns? Then have 2 glasses of wine? Or maybe just have the chinese and not drink? Can't believe I'm even considering refusing free alcohol!! Any advice? x

You could go for a chop suey dish,ask for it cooked with no oil and have boiled rice.Eat it with chopsticks.All free no syns,thats is what i have,spice it up with chilli and soy sauce,then you can have a couple of glasses of wine.Enjoy yourself,you lucky thing

Well done on the spinning class! They burn loads of calories! Let us know how you did.

Well it didn't quite go to plan! I drank Bulmers cider, wine and cocktails til they were coming outa my ears (methaphorically speaking LOL).
Today when I woke for work I was that hungover I actually threw up! I also ate so much junk and today I was on plan all day until I got home from work and then I flipping went and munched half a packet (big packet of course) of choc digestives! Washed down with more Bulmers cider. It isn't looking good! Feeling fat and sorry for myself now instead. I really should have just stuck with the plan and NOT DRANK! Grrrrrr at me!! x

Back