Chinese for lunch + 'Free Bar' nerves!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by pumpkin2008, 25 May 2009 Social URL.

1. pumpkin2008

pumpkin2008 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.34%)
    Diet:
    low-cal
    Well today I'm off to a hair seminar followed by a free bar. We are also going out to chinese for lunch 1st.
    I'm so nervous as I really want to stay on track but if I have a drink I don't know when to stop, and then I binge eat! I suppose the key here then is not to drink! I think it's only wines, alco-pops and beers that are free, so that rules out the vod and diet. They are all so high syned like! I got up early and went to a 45min spin class so at least that will help slightly!
    I suppose if I have chicken and mushroom with noodles and boiled rice for lunch, isn't it 5.5syns? Then have 2 glasses of wine? Or maybe just have the chinese and not drink? Can't believe I'm even considering refusing free alcohol!! Any advice? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    You could go for a chop suey dish,ask for it cooked with no oil and have boiled rice.Eat it with chopsticks.All free no syns,thats is what i have,spice it up with chilli and soy sauce,then you can have a couple of glasses of wine.Enjoy yourself,you lucky thing

4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Well done on the spinning class! They burn loads of calories! Let us know how you did.

5. pumpkin2008

pumpkin2008 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.34%)
    Diet:
    low-cal
    Well it didn't quite go to plan! I drank Bulmers cider, wine and cocktails til they were coming outa my ears (methaphorically speaking LOL).
    Today when I woke for work I was that hungover I actually threw up! I also ate so much junk and today I was on plan all day until I got home from work and then I flipping went and munched half a packet (big packet of course) of choc digestives! Washed down with more Bulmers cider. It isn't looking good! Feeling fat and sorry for myself now instead. I really should have just stuck with the plan and NOT DRANK! Grrrrrr at me!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.