chinese take away... is this dish free of syns?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by utternutta, 5 August 2011 Social URL.

1. utternutta

utternutta Full Member

I have boiled rice.....

and king prawns in fresh tomatoes...

dyou think this might be free or under 10 syns??:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MiniBean

MiniBean Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.94%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    I would doubt it would be free - the sauce for the prawns would probably contain oil or some other kind of syn. I do think it sounds like a reasonable choice though, although I couldn't say how many syns it would have in it!

Sorry for not being much help!

4. vanilla_cupcake

vanilla_cupcake Silver Member

Would it not be easier for you to make this yourself, that way you know exactly whats going in to it, tomato based sauces are very easy to make!

I could understand getting a chinese for like black bean or sweet n sour etc but you could probably make that dish yourself and it might even be nicer!! :)

5. Ashanti

Ashanti Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Anything ordered from a takeaway is likely to contain oil, even the healthiest sounding options! However I'm sure this dish would be under 10 syns, perhaps you could ask how it is cooked so that you could work out its syn value? I often do, as it is the only way to know for sure. You may be plesantly surprised!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.