chinese takeaway need help!

hey guys haven't posted before but in desperate need of some advice. I've got friends coming over tonight for a Chinese takeaway and I don't know what the best option is. I've got 600 calories left today and google hasn't been very helpful. any ideas would be much appreciated!
thanks xxx

I think noodles r ur best bet. Or anything without much sauce. Or take a half portion of something x

I always have chicken and mushroom in gravy. Then when it comes I don't eat the gravy just in case it's a fatty one. I have half a portion of boiled rice with it. Not sure of exact cals but under what you've got left.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah I think mushroom noodles or boiled rice and either a veggie main or a prawn one? Oyster sauce based ones prob lower calorie than sweet& sour etc. The worst offenders are the fried stuff (seasame prawn toast, spring rolls, fried rice, crispy fried beef, duck with pancakes etc). Does the takeaway do dim sum? Steamed dumplings are sooooo yum and a lot lower calorie :)

Mmm Chinese food. It's been so long since I had one and I ave no idea about the calories in them but enjoy x

Back