CHINESE TAKEAWAY

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by sugar_snap123, 14 June 2010 Social URL.

1. sugar_snap123

sugar_snap123 Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    So I have seen the list of chinese foods, but am stuck because I am looking at my chinese menu that I have at home ...

And I fancy either Plain Chow Mein, chips and S&S sauce

OR

Egg fried rice with either: a) chicken balls, b) mushroom curry or c) pork balls.

Now this is from the "snack menu". But all the food comes in one large tray (about the same size as a large tray of chow mein for example).
    So how many points would these equate to???

Answers ASAP please because I am ordering soon!!!!

Thanks in advance :)

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    exante
    your rice will be 9pts and 1pt per chicken ball, then 4pts for your sauce!

your chow mein is around 5pts, then 7pts for the full bag of chips then 4pts for your sauce!

id go for a combo of half rice, half chips, 2 chicken balls and some sauce, for around 11 points! enjoy xx

4. sugar_snap123

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    thanks for all the info.

After all that deliberation I said NO CLAIRE, do not give in. So I am instead having lightly dusted basa fish, with veg and some mash potato.
    I need to kick my takeaway habit.

Proud of myself today - didnt give in at lunch time when ALL my friends went to Mcdonalds... instead I sat and munched on my wholemeal ham salad roll lol.

And dinner now - opting for the healthier option.

COMEON WI! lol

xxx

5. LauraLoo

LauraLoo Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done you - I'm like that with takeaway too! Next one I get I'm going to get a chicken chow mein though as a whole dish is 7.5 pts I think. Myfaves are things like sweet and sour, lemon chicken with fried rice etc which are all high in points, and sugar. Boooo.

6. sugar_snap123

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    yeah they are my fav parts of chinese too!!

I am trying not to eat out anywhere near the amount I used to - lots of hidden calories etc! I absolutely lose more when I don't eat out at all!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.