Chinese

Bryony25

Only just started this & it's my friends birthday soon. What's my best options for a Chinese!? I don't want to drift too far.

Please help :)

I think chicken, ginger and spring onions is about 4.5 syns per 360g serving and chicken in blackbean sauce is 5.5 syns. Boiled rice is free and fried rice is 4 syns per serving. These are the meals I tend to stick to.

There are loads of things you can have from the chinese, I usually go for boiled rice as its free and chicken or beef in black bean sauce (5 syns) but chicken in oyster sauce is 4.5 syns, chow meins are around 8 syns.... I think someones told me curry is under 10 syns, can't remember exactly how much and foo yung is only a few syns as its all free but they will cook it in oil so you have to count some syns for that.

I'd love to know how many syns kung po pork or kung po chicken is, as that used to be my favourite, but I've never been able to find a syn value :(

I'm having Chinese tomorrow (well I'm likely to be having it as friends are coming round and will be having pizza so my option is chinese, chip shop or kebab) I'll either have a green day and have a bit of a pig out, boiled rice, mushroom foo yung and vegetable curry (or possibly veggies in black bean sauce) or go ee and have boiled rice with chicken curry or chicken in black bean sauce (as you can see I'm completely undecided)

i usually get a chow mein hun, possibly share with someone? as takeaway portions are often double what slimming world bases syns on lol!! you could have half the chow mein and half egg fried rice and still be within your syns (cant remember what the syns are exactly :eek:)

how many syns in salt n chilli chicken? I love that. I usually have a chicken chow mein or a chicken curry with boiled rice!

ok, a daft question but what is in the chicken in blackbean sauce... onions/peppers/peas? never tried that before! i'm normally a chicken curry gal

Is it nice?

think i'll give it a whirl :) thank you x

Back