Chip shop portion size!

twilite

Decided to have chip shop takeaway last night and went for a standard size saveloy and chips.
I checked on the esource tracker and it said that a 210g portion of chips was 14 pp and a saveloy was 5 pp so not bad i thought.
I worked out my days points and could have this without dipping into my weekly allowance.
I am glad i decided, out of curiosity, to weigh my portion of chips before i ate them (even though my boyfriend was taking the mickey out of me for doing this!) the portion weighed 410g! so infact the propoints for this portion worked out to be 29 not 14!:eek: so my takeaway dinner had a pp value of 34 and not 19 like i first thought! lucky i had the weekly allowance to fall back onto because once i smelt the chips, i ate them all and really enjoyed them, but was so stuffed afterwards lol
Oh well if there is a next time, i will share a portion with someone

Aaaaargh!!

Aren't they naughty?!! It shouldn't be allowed to serve such massive portions!! It's not healthy!!

Hope you enjoyed them though!!

:eek:)

you'll find that they class a standard bag as a cone portion, therefore cone portion should be 210g and each different chip shop gives you different portion sizes

Back