Chip shop?

Smashleigh20

what would be best to get if i wanted a treat at the chip shop i really miss it:(

Make yourself some lush slimming world chunky chips with loads of salt and get a small fish from the chip shop (I think you can syn that as 10!)

Enjoy :)

If you take the batter off the fish, the fish is then free (on red and ee)... If you can resist the batter lol

If my other half is having chip shop - rather than get tempted by having a whole portion to myself, I tend to get a small plate and have a small handful (or the ones that have stuck to the paper hehe!) and eat them off a plate. I know this is probably a fair few syns (I usually only have about 5 sysn a day anyway) but atleast having them off a plate makes me feel like I'm having my own portion (no matter how tiny it is!) and that I'm not missing out completely!!

Hi Think its 17.5 for standard portion on EE 27 on Original and 17.5 on Green
large is 26 for EE and Green and 40.5 on Original. fish is free if removing the batter but probably the hardest thing i do but just cant large cod with batter on is 19 on red and EE and 28 on Green...........so not to bad if you save your syns for a treat every week like i do enjoy!! :drool:

I actifry some chips while I go to the chip shop. I get a whatever all the others want and a fish with large mushy peas for me. I have to take the batter off before I sit down to eat it or I would eat the batter.
The dog likes the fish skin and batter, so everyone is happy.

Tierney

Back