Chipper!!

kimbo k

Im been extremely bold tonight:wave_cry:
and i have ordered in chipper YUM
Snack box = 2 pieces of southern fried chicken and chips :)

I only eat half the chips and pointed it at 25pp. Any advice if I'm completely off the wall with points???:break_diet:

kimbo k said:
Im been extremely bold tonight:wave_cry:
and i have ordered in chipper YUM
Snack box = 2 pieces of southern fried chicken and chips :)

I only eat half the chips and pointed it at 25pp. Any advice if I'm completely off the wall with points???:break_diet:

What is chipper?

its what i am craving right now.... i know my hubs wouldn't allow it :mad: (thats him being supportive)

grrrrrr

Purpleangel said:
its what i am craving right now.... i know my hubs wouldn't allow it :mad: (thats him being supportive)

grrrrrr

Thats brilliant how supportive he is!

it is and it isn't....lol....no caving allowed!

I love it, I had an argument with my Oh a while back over chipper! I wanted one and he wouldn't give in. I had a strop pmt I blamed, but he made me a pork chop and salad!

We have a take away every two weeks as a treat now!

Depends what mood my oh is in ... Sometimes he will say are you going to have it aswel and other times it be NO! Haha ...
It's good your oh are being supportive but if I wanted chipper and my OH didn't then is just go get it for me! Ha

kimbo k said:
I love it, I had an argument with my Oh a while back over chipper! I wanted one and he wouldn't give in. I had a strop pmt I blamed, but he made me a pork chop and salad!

We have a take away every two weeks as a treat now!

That's so nice that he made u ur tea, I guess at the time ur not happy with him for not allowing u to have chippy but i guess he has ur best interests at heart, and I think that's lovely!

oh id love some chipper now :p

What did you point the snack box as in the end?

A normal bag of chips is 24pp according to my leader so id say it would be 6 for half a snackbox.
As for the chicken I think its bout 7 each cusa t oil and skin :S

sorry that would mean your calculation is right

Back